Saturday, September 24, 2011

Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck

Of Mice and Men

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When starting this one , I was only thinking about my approaching exam (nearly forced myself to read) ,so expectation wasn't very high . Now I'm pretty much glad for choosing such nice book. Lennie and George dream about having their own land , house , farm animals and rabbits . In the meantime they travel together and earn low salary . George, the small smart guy who plans all those owning land stuff, always take care of Lennie. There's a odd thing about Lennie , despite having unusually large body, he has strong desire to pet soft little animals like rabbit, mouse etc ,, but he always kills them because of his strength . Big ,kind , fool guy this Lennie . They start working in a field to earn money for buying land , here all things happen ... can't find any part to cite , even do not know how to explain my feelings . just recommending :) real good book


Кино нь байдаг юм байна !!!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment